[R-es] ggplot2 con 2 columnas
Enrique Palacios
2018-11-11 00:47:50 UTC
Dear all, I try to graph the two variables prec1 and prec2, using
ggplot2 for several points, using facet for the different points, in
similar times, total 8 times, the one variable is plotted, but I wish
the two in bars. If someone can help thank you

gr4 <- ggplot(malla, aes(x=tiempo,
y=prec1),color="blue",aes(x=tiempo,y=prec2),color="red")+
geom_bar(stat="identity")

gr4 + facet_grid(lugar ~.)

tiempo lugar prec1 prec2
1 t1 a1 1 1
2 t2 a1 2 2
etc etc etc

Thanks

Dear all, I try to graph the two variables
prec1 and prec2, using ggplot2 for several points, using facet for the
different points, in similar times, total 8 times, the one variable is plotted,
but I wish the two in bars. If someone can help thank you

Dear all, I try to graph the two variables prec1 and prec2, using ggplot2
for several points, using facet for the different points, in similar times,
total 8 times, the one variable is plotted, but I wish the two in bars. If
someone can help thank you

tiempo lugar prec1 prec2

1 t1 a1 1 1

2 t2 a1 2 2

[...]